Healthy Nutritious Recipe Good for Fasting
Servings: 3 people
Cost: Rs. 100
- 1 cup Dates/ Khajoor
- 1/2 cup Dryfruit Powder
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom powder/Cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp Ghee
- Take a pan and add ¾ tsp of ghee to it.
- Once the ghee become hot, add chopped khajoor/dates and roast this on low flame for 5 min.
- Now add dry fruit powder and for flavoring add cardamom or cinnamon powder, mix the mixture very well and turn the gas off.
- Grease the plate with the remaining ¼ tsp of ghee and pour the mixture.
- Give the shape of your choice like triangle / small circle / or roll it as a roll and cut into small pieces and refrigerate it for 20min.
- serve this sweet bite with a sweet smile.