Delicious and Healthy recipe
Cost: Rs. 40
- 2 small Boiled Potatoes
- 1/4 cup Boiled Corn
- 1 tbsp Chopped Onion
- 1 tbsp Butter/Oil
- 1/4 tbsp Jeera
- 1 Green Chilli
- Salt as per your taste
- Lemon Juice
- 1 pinch Asafotida
- Chopped coriander
- Garam Masala (optional)
- Make a fine paste of coriander, roasted cumin, green chilli and salt.
- Mashed the potato and add boiled corn, previously prepared coriander paste, onion, asafoetida , garam masala (optional), lemon juice and salt as per taste and make a dough
- Take a small portion of dough and make a small cutlet.
- Heat the butter/ oil in pan and shallow fry this cutlet on low to medium flame since it become golden crispy.
- Serve this cutlet with mint coriander chutney or sauce.
- boil the potato only for 2 whistle do not over boiled that helps to take proper shape of cutlet and no need of binding such as semolina, breadcrumbs etc.
- If you want you can crush the corn but I like as it is its taste good also look amazing.
- Add garam masala only if you want spicy cutlet.
- you can also add some vegetables like cabbage, carrot etc.